Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great weekend of trips today got first line in at 730 and was done at 1030 with 33 keeping our 5 tickets.
Had 5 on at the end..

Dipseys ruled the day

4 setting 120 to 140
3 setting 121
2 setting 100 to 121
1 setting 80 to 100

Copper and and antifreeze customs were the ticket. I paint blades I don't have names I may start showing them off here soon.. if there is some interest I know blue dolphin has been liking them. ..

Speed was 1.7 mph fish seem to be everywhere made one pass north of bula started at the 07n.

Saturdays trip had a great day as well took a bit longer to catch them maybe a hour or so but got our 24 fish for our four man limit and a great day with great company.

Good luck guys its on!

bigeyezcharters.com

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
All we seen was nets flying in your boat today. I ran a few of your blades today and they did very well. Nice job today

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Nice report Mike! You are right. The fishing was so good for me the last three trips, I almost felt like you and Gary and Nick were lookin over my shoulder. :cool:

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Chuck, just tell the wife now, you need some extra cash. I been running Mikes blades for few weeks. They are killers. Brightest paint you will ever see.

His antifreeze pinks and greens are amazing.
The guys that went with me Sunday about crapped when I pulled out the blade collection. I think I may have room for a few more. It's a sick addiction.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Were always looking over your shoulder lol. Jk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I practice WWZD...what would Zarts do! :D I woulda caught fish at the same rate as you guys, but, my wife wanted me to paint a bathroom when I got home and I was in no hurry to do that. haha ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I want to see the blades! I've been painting my own and having a good time with it. I love it when I catch a hog from something I made

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
I have never launched from Ashtabula or Conneaut. Where is the ramp? Aprox how many miles from ramp is the 07N line?
What size boat do you have (will determine the recommendation for launch). The 07 is 13-14 miles out, but you don't need to go that far....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good job over the weekend Mike! What a massive school of fish out there....We marked and caught fish from the 5 line all the way up to the 11 line

1 - 20 of 22 Posts