close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Am I seeing things or did 300 people register TODAY?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Froggy, Apr 14, 2004.

1. I thought it was just yesterday that there were 500....now there are 796. I can't change the page format to show oldest first so I can't verify, but I think that I'm close to being right.

Unreal...WOW!!!!!!!!

Are you guys giving something away that I don't know about? :) :) :)

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

You are absolutely correct Frogg!!!
    800 by 11:00 tonight!
    What we are giving away is a free first class site! :D

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Yep, your right on the money! That is un-real.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Froggy...have you tried quicklinks > edit options > thread options > change to linear, oldest first > click save at the bottom ?

But yeah, the numbers are right! Only thing we're giving away, is Worm Drowner to any lucky lady ;)

5. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

803 members by 9:45 PM, 4/14/2004

6. catking

catking Banned

And we are only a week old. Thank You ALL for showing such a great interest in this site !!! By the way, all your free hand carwashes by froggy will start in May :D Thanks you ALL !!! CATKING. :)

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

What everyone has said up to this point! We are NOTHING without our community and that is a fact. We appreciate the great interest regarding our site, and we will deliver. That you can take to the BANK!

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

congrats on 800 members guys

9. Thanks for the interest! This place is awesome, isn't it?

I just want to say THANK YOU to all the members that have joined us here. Remember, YOU GUYS make this place special.

Carl

10. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

uhh, I think that this site has officially taken off now and the sky is the limit. Great site!

11. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

802 at 9:48 tonight. We went to 8:00 at 9:45. WOW thanks everyone for becoming a member, we want to thank each and every member for joining us.

12. JBJ

JBJ

That's the fastest I've ever seen a sight grow in one day! Congrats.

13. Great site - well done - you all must really know your computers to get this set up so quickly - glad to be a member - I'm sure the numbers will keep growing.

14. Bucktail

Bucktail Banned

This place is like that old KISS album, it's HOTTER THAN HELL !!! :eek: :D :D

15. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

guys is that legit, 300 in a day? I mean i hope so , it just seems hard to think that we'd get that ,nay in a day, but I guess anything is possible. Is there a way for someone to hack into a site & inflate a # liek that?

BUT agin, I say i hope its real, thats great.

16. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

It's real H2O :) 100% Guaranteed.

17. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well thats super cool then. Man, word has gotten around quick then! I'm glad to see it.

18. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

SWEET!!!!! Great job guys! :p :) :D

19. catking

catking Banned

Each and every one of you will be the ones who make this site. The Development Team wants to thank each and every one of you good people. This site will grow -count on that. CATKING :)

20. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Can you believe it, barely a week old and: 8,866+ threads!!...12,450+ posts!!

....I am half afraid to say, "You ain't seen nothin' yet" for fear of what it might bring!! LOL.......Bring it!! ;) In reality though, with all of our planning going on.....you ain't seen the half of it yet!!

You DEFINITELY don't want to just be a "lurker" at this site! :)