Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stealth Cam I590 Digital Camera 5.0mp
Cabela's has them for 119.99. I was just wondering if anyone has used one and if its anygood for a low price camera. It has a 90ft flash which is twice as far as the comparable pricerange 4.0mp Moultrie. I have a 5.0 Moultrie that i paid 150 for a couple years ago and it works nice, jus wanted another one. any info is appreciated. Thanks, Evin

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
I don't know anything about that one and I personally had never had any experience with any of them until my boy just got one 2-3 weeks ago. He got this model and it is really getting some nice pictures.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...545a&type=product&cmCat=cchart_trail_cameras_

It is an infrared flash model which seems to be an advantage over the standard flash in that it does not alert the deer (or people) nearly as much to the camera's location. It was only $20 more than the one you were looking in to. With my limited experience with them that is as much as I will say to try and justify the extra money.

I may try to get a few of his pictures this weekend and bring them in to post. He has gotten a a couple of real nice ones thus far. The one biggest one was a nice 10 pointer with brow tines that had to be pushing 7-8" long. He will certainly stand out in a crowd this fall.;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts