close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Aluminum Bass Boats

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by DCfisher, May 14, 2004.

1. What's everyone's opinion on who makes the best aluminum bass boat in the 17-18ft. range.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Out of all the aluminum boats in the 17-18 foot range , I really like the Tritons ! They have an all welded hull which is of a thicker guage and the lay out is really nice . :) Best thing is the price ! No other alum. boat manufacturer can come close to Tritons quality and low prices . Heres a link to their product line .

http://www.tritonboats.com/frames.asp?cat=3

3. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Check out the G3 HP series. They are owned by Skeeter and have the same hull except they are aluminum.

4. When it comes to aluminum boats there are Xpress and then there is everybody else. From the incredibly solid construction to the hyperlift hull they are just hard to beat. Go to Heath at Boat Boys and see what I mean, then go to Buckeye Outdoors down the road and look at the Triton aluminum and you will see the difference. Bought my 17 ft Xpress two years ago and absolutely love it.

5. Xpress is hard to beat although I will say I haven't been in a Triton. I have a 17 ft xpress and my brother has a 19 ft Xpress...they ride very good in rougher water and they're very stable.

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Wow , I dont know how I always forget about Xpress boats . I have heard alot of good things about them . Plus I know onre thing for sure , THEY FLY !

7. SeaArc makes a solid boat too.

8. Thanks for the replies. I have looked at the Triton's, and I do like them. I will definitely check out the Xpress. I am also looking at Lowe,Fisher,and Tracker.
    any opinion's on these models? where can I find Xpress boats? I called Boatboys and they said they don't sell them.