Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

alumcreek bass

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by matt1104, May 28, 2004.

1. wanting to know if any one has been to alum creek lately if so what are bass hitting on and where to go in a boat to fish for them.
  2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

from what i saw today..a guy was using grubs, throwing them towards rocky structures in a cove, and caught a couple LM earlier in the day..once the wind shift and cooled down, everything stopped..
    hope this helps..

3. I see you are from Bucyrus I was over there today and couldnt buy a bite what is up with that. Did you do any good crappie fishing.
  4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i was carp fishing at alum.. :) and did ok today there..the wind was whipping me around the bank.. :D at times i felt like i could fly.. :rolleyes:
  5. green fish are in coves and creeks, or if not at mouths of them. Jigs worms and buzzbaits & crankbaits. For smallmouth, last iheard wee up to 12 ft deep. look on contour changes of all the points and off the ridges. don't be afraid to crank or swwim jigs or dropshot etc out there, if tubes & carolinaaren't working. Hope this helps.