Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SMB and Saugeyes.
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out exploring Alum tonight in the Three Rivers area. After Smallmouth (C&R) and Saugeye. Never fished anywhere south of Westerville before. Will report later. Feel free to PM any tips.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hey i was out Last night from 5 to about 9:30 pm in a 17 foot green alumacraft jon boat fished coves from cheshire all the way to the dam.

Smallmouths out like crazy still no luck on a saugeye :(

A member on here st. slippy has been helping out some and reading some of fishslims posts over the past months has helped out a lot and i would like to say thank you.

Tried leeches for the first time yesterday, freaky little things eh? lol caught a 5-6 lb cat off one and went trolling through some coves and caught about 9-10 smallmouths. all ranging from 8 inches to 18 inches will post a pic of a decent one here in a minute. not sure how big this one was but it hit pretty hard on my crank bait.

·
SMB and Saugeyes.
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hit 2 spots on Alum Creek near 3 Creeks tonight (Southeast Columbus near 33 and 270). Picked up 2 dink smallies and a dink Saugeye. I'm sure there are more fish to be had out there, it's just a matter of finding the right holes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts