Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Yak Addict!
104 Posts
I'd be game for the 24th so long as I'm in town.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
Are you talking about the Howard Road Ramp? Or all the way up in Kilbourne on 521 which is the actual creek? No boat ramp but a decent bank there.

correction its looking like sunday morning / day now ..my gf is off and i want to take her out before gets to cold

·
Registered
352 Posts
Do you head north or south from the ramp? North is under the bridge. Got skunked pretty bad except for a crappie last time I was up there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Okay so we've had a slight change. Yak-on and I hashed things out and we'll be headed to Hoover instead. The put in point will be the Red Bank Rd. Boat Ramp at 8 AM. If you want to come be there or be square! All are welcome.

Ben

·
that guy on the kayak
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
also its a little off topic but if anyone is in the area of buckeye outdoors they have a huge sale on fishing tackle they got 4 bins full of stuff right when you walk in and also 2 boats full when you walk towards the left side of the store i just got a bunch of stuff and only spent like 24.00 dollars bunch of rapals small to huge . plastics cranks of all kinds spinner baits ect ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts