Ohio Game Fishing banner

Alum...with a wild crew

2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Hook N Book 
#1 ·
Hit alum last night with the Fish ID expert Newbreed and Chopiq. Ran into Fishslim out there (thanks for the tips troy!). Found eyes, bass, crappies and cats all mixed in on flats in 2-8 FOW smackin jigs/tails/minnows on the retrieve.

Great nite out on the water, and watching Mitch change lures every 10 seconds was worth the gas. Good time guys, good time :D

#2 ·
what else was i to do when i am desperate and fishing in the middle position?:S
thanks for the ride fella's

great meeting fishslim on the water....maybe he wont make fun of me?

#5 ·
ok, i will leave the cell @ home next round...since you didnt like that.;)
hopefully i will only be bringing a small box next time which will limit my re-ties.
chopiq hasnt busted my chops today so i am wondering if i will be fishing soon?

Our account clerk from Nigeria is very happy with those cats:p

Haha, yeah it was high speed alright. Cast, change, show us a cell pic, repeat :D

Mitch is good people...not sure if his coworkers would agree after eating yucked out alum catz tho.

#7 ·
Alum was HOT last night. Will and I won the bass tourney there. Check out the pics!!
Congrats, redhawk. Looks like you guys just straight smoked the competition. You didn't bring a couple captive fish with you to the tourney... did you? ;) Just joking. I wish I had skills like that. When you double up the weight on the next closest competitor, that's impressive.

#12 ·
Was good seeing you guys out there as well!! I have to confess i swear i saw Mitch tie a lure on stand up look at it sit back down and retie another without ever casting it. He's got it bad!!:D Was decent night out there fish were biting but tons of short stuff did end up with 6 17-18" saugeyes and hit a spot right sat dark was about every cast for 15-20 minutes. So Shake i heard you was the cat man last night? I had one on towing the boat around till hooked straightened out. They were busy!! Was great fishing by you guys for awhile but have to admit no way to concentrate on fishing watching these guys abuse each other on the boat it was brutal. Had to sneak away so i could get mind back on what i was doing. :)

#15 ·
just tie on a roadrunner and the obsessive compulsive behavior will be cured:p

#18 ·
i've bought eneough over the years,that i should hold a controlling interest by now:D

#20 ·
LOL troy.it's now eye season,so wait till i start pushin the smile blades:D

#22 ·
gotcha........thanks a bunch:D
i did pick one up last week,but it was a little short.after i got bored with the crappies,i decided to make a couple trolling passes on one of my favrite spots before loading the boat.second pass i nailed one on.................................................you guessed it.................................a ROADRUNNER:D :D

ps.................how ya like my new avatar?it's time;)

#24 ·
that is my favorite color and i very seldom change.but i'm gonna make up a bunch of different ones this year.i only kept a few colors till toolman fixed me up at his harness seminar this year.now thanks to him,i have every color mack's makes:D

#26 ·
rodney,it's a fraternity pin for a top secret society.very restricted membership,and takes a blood oath to join once you've passed all the other requirements.but i think you'd fit right in:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.