close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum...with a wild crew

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShakeDown, May 31, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hit alum last night with the Fish ID expert Newbreed and Chopiq. Ran into Fishslim out there (thanks for the tips troy!). Found eyes, bass, crappies and cats all mixed in on flats in 2-8 FOW smackin jigs/tails/minnows on the retrieve.

Great nite out on the water, and watching Mitch change lures every 10 seconds was worth the gas. Good time guys, good time :D

2. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

what else was i to do when i am desperate and fishing in the middle position?:S
    thanks for the ride fella's

great meeting fishslim on the water....maybe he wont make fun of me?

[​IMG]

3. every 10 seconds? That explains the "High Speed Angling" :p

4. ShakeDown

Haha, yeah it was high speed alright. Cast, change, show us a cell pic, repeat :D

Mitch is good people...not sure if his coworkers would agree after eating yucked out alum catz tho.

5. NewbreedFishing

ok, i will leave the cell @ home next round...since you didnt like that.;)
    hopefully i will only be bringing a small box next time which will limit my re-ties.
    chopiq hasnt busted my chops today so i am wondering if i will be fishing soon?

Our account clerk from Nigeria is very happy with those cats:p

6. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

7. Congrats, redhawk. Looks like you guys just straight smoked the competition. You didn't bring a couple captive fish with you to the tourney... did you? ;) Just joking. I wish I had skills like that. When you double up the weight on the next closest competitor, that's impressive.

8. NewbreedFishing

ALright Redhawk!!
    way to do it mate.

9. ShakeDown

Nice goin guys!!

Just curious...how many times did you guys change baits throughout the evening? :D :D

10. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

11. ShakeDown

Obsessive Changing Disorder...saw it first hand!

12. Was good seeing you guys out there as well!! I have to confess i swear i saw Mitch tie a lure on stand up look at it sit back down and retie another without ever casting it. He's got it bad!!:D Was decent night out there fish were biting but tons of short stuff did end up with 6 17-18" saugeyes and hit a spot right sat dark was about every cast for 15-20 minutes. So Shake i heard you was the cat man last night? I had one on towing the boat around till hooked straightened out. They were busy!! Was great fishing by you guys for awhile but have to admit no way to concentrate on fishing watching these guys abuse each other on the boat it was brutal. Had to sneak away so i could get mind back on what i was doing. :)

13. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Hey Mitch, I thought I was the one with the OCD? Both times ive been fishing with you you were a one trick pony and only used a big spinnerbait, thats it. Whats up, did I rub off on you?

14. NewbreedFishing

you dudes are brutal!!
    slim's even jumping in on the fun now:(
    ok let me lock this thread before the pope jumps in too.

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

just tie on a roadrunner and the obsessive compulsive behavior will be cured:p

16. Girl With A Pole

Girl With A Pole Shakes Favorite Problem

does misfit have stock with roadrunners? or is he workin commission

i swear he has pushed them on every post in the central ohio forum ;)

17. NewbreedFishing

Probably does.

18. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i've bought eneough over the years,that i should hold a controlling interest by now:D

19. Hey OGF why don't you just start a new forum Roadrunners and Misfit!!:D

20. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL troy.it's now eye season,so wait till i start pushin the smile blades:D