close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum tonight

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShakeDown, Jun 22, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Anyone else going? I'll be out with Chopiq this evening chasin eyes.

Newbreed...ring me if you wanna join...might be past your bedtime tho, as we'll be out past dark :D

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Might try to head that way tonight - Hoover has been tough. Where you guys launching from?

3. ShakeDown

Launchin from Cheshire around 5:30-6pm. I'll PM you my cell man. Give me a shout if you go, and we can hook up.

4. can I chase eyes in my float tube?

5. You can chase em all you want. Covering enough water to give yourself a fightin chance could be a problem.

6. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Sounds good.

7. Hey Brandon just got back in from myrtle how did things go last night thinking of hitting it late this evening. Thanks!!:)

8. ShakeDown

Bite on the eyes was zero in our boat. We hit a few areas between Cheshire-36/37, and found a buncha crappie and a few bass but nada on the eyes.

Trolled after dark, still nada on the eyes. Couldn't get em going in the spots we had em a few weeks ago. Crappie were hittin pretty well if that matters (we were'nt fishing for them, but they kept us busy).

Good luck if you guys go...Swollengoat and Littleking met up with us on the water, and had 1 small one for their efforts as well. Tough nite for the eyeballs!!!

9. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

u shoulda changed lures you goof!!:p

10. "u shoulda changed lures you goof!!"

heh heh heh

11. ShakeDown

hahaha...maybe that was the problem :D

12. Fish weren't biting but we did get to see an SUV do a few tuck and rolls while getting off of 270. Right in front of a policeman.

13. ShakeDown

Yeah that was nuts. Guy smacked the median RIGHT in front of a cop on 270, catapulting his SUV up in the air and rolled several times. It was NUTS.

14. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

shake.. not catchin'?? ain't it the norm on your boat in ohio doood?? :D :p :D i mean without me on it at least..

15. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Wow, sounds like and episode of CHIPS :p and more exciting then the fishing was. I was going to ring you guys but was a bit pre-occupied :eek: