Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Alum today with deerfarmer from 7:00 - 12:00. We fished south and middle pools. Water temps in the south pool was 57 and 60 in the middle pool. Had a phenomenal day of catching a smorgasbord of fish! The first couple of spots we fished were mostly smallmouth and large rockbass! Deerfarmer was extremely excited about that!

Then we found the crappies on our other locations. They were loaded at every spot and very active! Most were males with their tuxedos on. But we caught quite a few really nice females!

We didn’t keep count on how many we caught today because truthfully we didn’t think it was going to be such a great day!

·
Just practicing my cast
4,920 Posts
Good job Mark, how where able to paint a smile on Steve Catching them green trash fish🤣

Reactions: polebender

·
Just practicing my cast
4,920 Posts
Hay now that I’m taking my time to get a look at him just where is his hat!!!!! Did he lose it again or maybe he washed it and it fell apart 🤣 🤣

Reactions: polebender

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Wednesday (today) after the rain..... water quality anybody know? Thinking for tomorrow

·
Registered
954 Posts
Been a few days since I was there and have had rain since, so I can't say. I plan to be there in the north pool tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon/early evening. If you see me (red canoe) feel free to swing by and throw rocks, or just say 'Hi'.
Good luck

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Hopefully later, got lawnmower issues .... thanks for the water condition post

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Went by Alum today around lunchtime. Went by Cheshire ramp and water looked clear and only down about a foot or two. Lot of trailers in the parking lot. Then went to south pool and same situation. Water looked clear and lot of trailers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts