close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum open 10/23

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I am in the works of holding an open bass tournament on Alum Creek on September 19th . Come on out , the fishing should be really good then and it will deffinatly be a good time . If you may be interested send me a pm with your name and mailing address and I will send you out a flier with entry form a.s.a.p.

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Phil Iam interested my wife shouldn't have a problem thats my birthday and with any luck she will give me a new curado to use so the other doesn't feel so loanly.

3. Phil, my clubs annual alum open is either saturday that weekend or the previous...i imagine it's probly the sat before that. we have a open that we (club members) are also allowed to fish at the black river on the following weekend. I'll find out the exact date pronto.

4. Phil Carver

Thanks for the heads up Rainer , let me know a.s.a.p so I can make changes if i need to and get the permit app. in .

5. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

sounds good. Is this a Midwest Sportsman Open? Let me know. BD

6. Phil Carver

Yes Bigdawg , this will be the Midwest Sportsman Central Ohio Divisions Fall Open Tournament . :) In have moved the date up to September 19th also .

7. Phil Carver

Also , to every one that ordered shirts , they came in and I will bring them to the next event . :)

8. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Sounds good. I'll try to talk to Mike, we should be in..thanks. :D

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

phil the new date is sept 19 instead of oct23, if so not sure that i can make it but send me the info if not working i will come.

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Phil. Bring me something in writing and I'll announce it at our tournaments. I'll be in Canada (Again :D ) at that time, sorry. Then as soon as I return it's off to Lake Erie for our fall outing. This retirement is really starting to act like work. ;)

11. our open is the 17th. all systems are go buddy

12. Phil Carver

Just wanted to bump this up to the top .

13. Phil Carver

Dale , I will drop off some flyers to you soon . :D