Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that we will be hosting our annual Alum Creek night open this Saturday. Registration will begin at 5:30pm and will close at 6:45pm. Entry fee is $80 per 1 or 2 man team which includes big bass. Blast off will be at 7:00 and we will weigh in at 3:00am. For complete details please visit our schedules page of our website at www.teambassxtreme.com

·
Itching to Go Fishing
25 Posts
THe speed limit is 10mph. Be sure all your lights are in working order before you leave and bring flashlight.

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the delay everyone. We ended up having 24 boats participate in the event. I beleive that the weather forcast of storms kept a bunch of people home. I thank the weather man for being wrong and everyone stayed dry all night. On a bad note , with al the fronts that moved through the fish were really shut down. We only ended up with 45 fish being weighed in. Last year at this event , every team had a limit! This year only 5 teams were able to put a limit together. Thanks to everyone that came out. Here are the results.

1st pl. - Stigall & Shrader with 5 fish weighing 10.76#
2nd pl. - Cochran & Cochran with 4 fish weighing 7.73#
3rd pl. - Thompson & Kellough with 5 fish weighing 6.91#
4th pl. - Imler & Cooper with 5 fish weighing 6.45#
5th Pl. - Baker & Baker with 2 fish weighing 5.51#
Big Bass went to Stigall & Shrader with a 4.80# LM

Congradulations to Stigall & Shrader for winning the event for the second year in a row. You guys are great guys and put alot of time into winning this event.

I would like to also remind everyone that Jami Norman will be hosting a night tournament at Hoover on August 7th. I would encourage anyone who can make it out to attend. Hoover is an awesome fishery and is even better at night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts