Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never fished Alum before but was invited by St.Slippy to fish with him. Had a really good day as we caught saugeye, smallmouth, crappie, channel cats and bluegills. Met Shroomhunter and his son on the water and Jeff caught a 16.5" smallmouth while fishing for bluegills with his UL and 4# test line.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Went out yesterday for a few hours... Hopefully it starts to pick up soon! Sounds like it, we brought in a couple crappie and a couple crappie. Hoping to see some eyes next time.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Premium Member
10,805 Posts
Ron,

I wish I had known you were out there today. I would have looked you up out on the lake.

LOTS of boat traffic today for the end of September

·
Registered
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We caught everything on bottom bouncers trolling blade harness and crawlers.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Sounds like a beautiful day on the water.... great time of year to be out there! Nice job gentlemen!
Al

·
Super Moderator
3,893 Posts
was out the past 3 days and fishing has been really ruff.
steve must have them dialed in pretty good.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
We were out from about 8 to 3. Really running my summer program. Eyes all came out of deep water. The bait has scattered some over the last few weeks. Most eyes came before noon. Cats weren't big, and I always get them bouncing. Fishing is always a pleasure with Ron, whether the fish cooperate or not. I think he brings good luck with him. Thanks for driving down and hanging out Ron. Can't wait a few weeks til things really heat up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts