close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum monday

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by justme, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Took daughter before she went back to school. Fished all day. Tough day. Fish were marking high. Found lots of small fish. Worked the points, beach, dam, bridges, up two coves, lewis road bed, everything was marking top to about 12 or thirteen feet till it started getting dark and you could see them slowly going deeper. Daughter was cold when the sun went down so headed out. Bright day. Small bass, crappies, gills, few small eyes, channel's. Water up around docks so I know the eyes and smallies will be in there after dark. Could see the bait fish hanging out there. Fish packed in down around the 36 bridge, water is muddy down there from the work being down and rain. Water looks good every where else. Jason, you around.

2. Sure am. Dont think im going to be able to get in a boat right now. Hurtn pretty bad and the pain killers are starting to not work :(

3. I don't think there would be much difference between today and yesterday anyway. I think i am going to go up after dark to hit the docks. Have you been below Oshay. What does water look like. Buzz me.

4. Oshay looks real real nice. To bad that hill is there. Really limits my abillities to get down there. Should be done with this confrence call shortly. Then ill give you a ring!