Ohio Game Fishing banner

Alum Late night!

917 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  gle 
#1 ·
Could not sleep so i hit Alum late last night early morning. Was not fast and furious but ended up with 5 Saugeyes all about 17-18" all caught on crankbaits. Also got 1 largemouth about 16" and 4 Smallmouth with one pushing 17". The Bass came on jigs and vibes,steady reeled under surface in about 3-6 foot of water. Baitfish made it look like it was still raining. Was in boat mid-week and caught 2 saugeyes after hours of pitching jigs and pulling some harnesses. Then put crankbait on after dark for a hour and hit points and we got 4 nice fat ones one about 23". They have just seemed to have closed there doors during the day. :confused: Last year now i was banging alot of good fish thru the heat of the day,so far this year forget it. I have been getting all my fish after dark and moving around alot to find those. Oh well i will take that since i can't sleep might as well fish.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.