close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum Lake ,Oct 16

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Sep 30, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Be there! We'll be there! I'll be wrenching for Wendell and Ricky for some 140 mph+ passes. Twin 502 Blown BBC's . Like Larry saz! Lets getter' done! :D Raider<><>

Attached Files:

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Do ya mean Alum Creek ? I hope not , may have to take the 460 Weatherby with me that day :D

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

That boat has no place on Alum Creek. Sorry :confused:

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Lake raider, hay is it alum creek if so please post the times the boat will be running and were it will launch or pm me with all info i have to work that day but would love to check it out if time permits.

5. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Looks like everybody is hitting Alum this Sunday the 3rd. Team Punk in the XS cigarette is showing along with 4 more offshore racers. Looks like a few Donzis will run along with a Sonic with triple OMC v-8's . This cool weather ought to permit some high mph,s. My viper trailer isn,t done yet so I,m changing plans and going to the Oct.16 getogether at Buckeye Lake.. Raider<><>

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Raider so it will be this sunday can you get me any specific times and launch ramps etc i would like to run up and check it out. So would guy at work that is in to these boats.

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Looks like they're using the ramp at Hollenback Rd. I wouldn,t look for any action too early as I just got word there is a big party in the Polaris area tonite. Plus the cool weather will make the big outdrives and steering units very sluggesh. Raider<><> :cool: