close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum Eyes / Crappie

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Snyd, Nov 13, 2017.

1. 7543A95F-C821-440C-93F0-CAB9253C17E7.jpeg BF0E1312-08B9-478B-9F14-ED5EF230C739.jpeg My son and I braved the cold on Saturday night and fished for some eyes. I have to say I don’t get skunked to often but saugeye fishing at Alum has really stumped me. We did see a couple while shining the light in the water and saw a really nice bass which surprised me when it was 29 degrees out.
    However, I am glad I know how to Crappie fish because on Sunday we did hit some decent Crappie.

reyangelo, saug-I, HappySnag and 11 others like this.
  2. Cold water crappie are fine with me any time , good job !!

Snyd likes this.

3. where is that ramp-I am strictly a shore fisherman...thanks!

4. Haven't been in the buckeye state in a couple years but I'd guess hollenback

5. nice job on the crappies joe. the eyes are starting to heat up on alum. the water has been a little warmer than usual for this time of year but its getting there in a hurry. the bass have really been fattening up as well. thanks for the pic buzzi. Alum Creek Reservoir Largemouth Bass.jpg

6. Buzzi

Buzzi Member

Was nice to meet you out there Bleeding Minnow. You put on a clinic! Happy to photograph you.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Bleeding Minnow likes this.
  7. I have a few days off this coming week with no work - No basketball & no baseball practice so hoping to put in a little time and figure these eyes on Alum out.