1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
This needs to be in every section to raise participation

·
Registered
72 Posts
this looks like fun. i guess i'll ask, what's everyone using to keep catches alive? bucket and bubbler?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
about half stringers and the rest floating baskets. It doesn't matter if you use a stringer because if you don't want to keep any somebody will take them.

·
CJ Wolfpack
453 Posts
Are ice fishing rods required or can I use my regular spinning gear?
You can use your regular gear, but your not allowed to cast every thing is a vertical presentation. Just like on the ice. 🙂

·
Registered
72 Posts
i tried registering for their site. their captcha really sucks. do you actually need to be registered for their forum?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Truthfully I know one guy that attends that isn't a member of IFO and I know another guy that has attended that isn't a member, so I am pretty sure there have been others. My grandson has went and he isn't a member either. If you attend and Ryan asks (which I doubt) just tell him you can't get registered as the site is acting up. The site operators haven't even posted a thing about winners and there have been 3 tournaments this year so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i tried registering for their site. their captcha really sucks. do you actually need to be registered for their forum?
Yes, the captcha is bad. The same thing has happened to me. I can't figure it out. I have fished and am not registered. Fair warning to everybody, I know there is a date for this Saturday listed, but there was talk about whether to keep it or not with Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Family stuff etc etc. I am not sure what the final decision was.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I will make a couple texts and see what I can find out about this Saturday.

Reactions: John Garwood

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Just heard back and the tournament for Saturday is canceled but they will resume in December.

·
CJ Wolfpack
453 Posts
Just heard back and the tournament for Saturday is canceled but they will resume in December.
I talked to Ryan this afternoon and we will have a tournament Saturday, I will stop by his house and get the scale and sign in sheet.😉

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
You must have talked to him after Quackpot did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts