Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v been up at Alum about 3-4 times and havnt had a bite seems like its dead. Mostly been fishing for bass and havnt had any luck at all. I was wondering if anybody here has had any luck there for bass or really any fish. Any info would be great.

Catch some FISH!

·
Ohio Hawg Hunter
2,638 Posts
They are being caught, and some big ones at that. Don't be afraid to get back in the coves and fish the muddy water, no matter how muddy it is. Our team took a 4.88lber in chocolate milk last Saturday. Fish it slow if you need to. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i heard there were a couple big fish caught in the tourny on sat, but i also heard there were only 14 fish caught all day. thats not real good numbers! i think i might still be a lil early for alum, although there can be fish cought anywhere, in cold or choc. milk water i guess.

·
Ohio Hawg Hunter
2,638 Posts
He asked for advice on how to catch them, so I told him. Numbers are irrelevant. I would rather fish all day and catch one really nice one than slam 10 inchers all day. This is the time of year to whack a real pig.

·
Registered
138 Posts
has anybody been fishing for crappie at Alum yet. a buddy and i plan on coming down in a couple of weeks to go crappie fishing. can anybody tell me where the best place to crappie fish Alum. we have never been there any help would be great. Larry

·
Junior Mint
23 Posts
Fished the shallows on 4-24 and 4-23 managed 2 keeper and alot of smaller ones. Fish were caught on minnies and chartruse sparkle tube. Fished north of 36\37 temps 60 degrees. Marked alot of fish in deeper water could not get them to bite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts