close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

alum creek---watch your back!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rac123, Nov 3, 2004.

1. WCMH-TV has a story on the web site that 21--yes 21, individuals were arrested for public indecency by Delaware undercover officers. WATCH YOUR KIDS!! It is a shame that a great place to take the family is being used by nuts! :mad:

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

3. they turned the spillway at Lake Logan into a pickle park too

:mad: :mad: :mad:

4. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Pickle Park ! Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning PoleSnatcher, I needed it. Don't they have bars down there with RAINBOWS on the front where this type of activity can take place ? 21 people ! Unbeleivable..... :eek:

Krustydawg

5. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

It's about time they busted that place. Was up there scouting for an event last year and reserving the group campgrounds and a buddy and I decided to do a little fishing. The parking lots where full and I think we where the only ones with fishing gear, pretty sad state of affairs.

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

That's the reason they closed off one of the best fishing areas down there at Alum. Freaks.......keep it at home.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I dont understand, why do these people have to take this activity public?

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'll second miso on that one...it's about time...now only if they start looking around at other access areas, because they sure spread out faast.. them pesky freaks.. :mad:

9. The same happened a little while ago at Heuston Woods State Park near Acton Lake here in Southwest Ohio. I think a dozen or so were arrested.

10. crappielooker

now they need to move into new galena access.. you can spot them sitting by the first parkin spot all day..

11. Unfortunately, this happens constantly @ parks :( It seems there are 100's of arrests each year for such acts statewide. Maybe the state should require that any person caught doing such an act be banned from parks for life. I don't have any data, but my guess would be that many of these individuals are repeat offenders. I guess they usually just find a new spot after a bust is made. It's just ridiculous :mad:

12. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

See Marshall, I told you those guys were playing for the other team in the parking lot last week. Freakin freaks!

13. catking

catking Banned

I have to agree with you all. It's a pathetic world we live in when we ALL know the places this type of crap happens, but seems like the state overlooks things. Political correctiveness can take a hike on this , everybody has every right to be pissed at this. Something will give sooner or later ... THE CATKING !!!

14. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Here's something you guys will like. On the news here tonight the State said it will ask for probation and 2 year ban from the park. Do you believe this crap? I say let me take them out and serve justice to those weird A-holes.

15. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

!Pickle Park! Still laughing. Make them get special license plates like for DUI, only pink.

16. crappielooker

yeah dale..heard the same thing.. it will only keep them away from one park, and not the rest.. :confused:

17. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Just as long as you're not taking them out for drinks Dale ;)

18. Maybe the plates should be brown ;-)

Toolman

19. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Now THAT made me spit beer all over my monitor :D

20. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

shake...which park do you frequent?