Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ohio State Alumni 05'
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was loading up to leave today and witnessed someone take a very tight turn with trailer. They mangled another trailer and I'm not even sure they stopped or knew they did it. I got pics of all involved vehicles and trailers, where do I report this to?

·
Just practicing my cast
5,292 Posts
I was loading up to leave today and witnessed someone take a very tight turn with trailer. They mangled another trailer and I'm not even sure they stopped or knew they did it. I got pics of all involved vehicles and trailers, where do I report this to?
I would have stopped at where are you get your camp pass at on the way out I would have them call the Rangers and showed them your pictures.... But you could call the park and let them know about it and that you have Pictures that you would be willing to send them

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to report it. Shameful how many people don't take accountability for their actions. Good to know we have folks looking out for each other.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I would have just left a note with the offending vehicles info on the vehicle...without my name on it.
Wouldn't wanna be the third party involved.

·
Ohio State Alumni 05'
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They noted receipt of my documentation and will hold it on file should the owner of the damaged trailer call or report it. I was also encouraged to report immediately if in the situation again.

I never thought about leaving my info on his/her truck so I could send them the pictures. Thanks for the helpful replies, I'll be able to do more next time.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Something is better then nothing...... always try and put yourself in the others position , I would like a helpful hand whether I wanted to peruse or not..... nice knowing good people are around

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have found myself in this situation, several times.Most of the time, I was the one returning to a damaged trailer.Only one time did someone leave a note telling me they damaged mine.I would recommend taking a picture of the boat trailers and tow vehicle license plates you park next to.It has helped me in some of the situations.This situation sounds like that wouldn’t have helped the trailer owner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts