close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum Creek Open Saturday April 17

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by topwaterwally, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Hey guys and gals, I'm part of a great bass club called Roundtown Bass Anglers. We are holding our annual tournament at Alum Creek this Saturday. They will be lauching from the main ramp on the south east side of the lake, not sure of the name of it, Alum creek is not my stomping grounds...it might be called the New Galena Ramp?????..anyways, the weather is going to be awesome. If ya want to go ya need to be there to get signed in at least by 6:00am..Last year we had 62 boats and right around 15lbs won it, and believe it or not, that 15 pounds came from 3 fish, which 2 of them were smallmouth. We have some awesome door prizes. I know we have 3 marine batteries, fire extinguishers, a first aid kit,tools, hats and lures, and rods and reels we give away every year. Usually almost everyone walks with a prize. I have been told this is one the best tourney's put on by a club in the state, so go check it out and Good Luck to ya. BY the way its a two man team format, launch is at 7:00am, we'll have coffee and donuts for ya. Tourney fee's are $70 at the ramp. Winners took almost $1,000 home last year.