close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum Creek open 5-21-05

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, May 16, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Midwest Sportsman COD will be hosting its spring open this comeing weekend . We will be going out of the New Galena Ramp and will be blasting off at 7:00 . Registration will begin at 5:30 , see ya there .

2. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

3. Phil Carver

Entry fee is $70 per 1 or 2 man team . Big Bass is an additional $10 .

4. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Get out and fish the Midwest open at Alum Creek! Fishing should be good and it looks like the weather might finally cooperate. I don't know if I am going to be able to fish if it is not raining and/or snowing :) It should be a good time.

5. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Thanks for putting on another good tourney Phil. I had a good time. Good to see ya Adam. See ya all at the next one.

6. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

How did it go Saturday? Hope everyone had a good time, sorry we weren't there. Would much rather have been fishin'......... :rolleyes: BD

7. Phil Carver

Thanks to every-one that came out . We didnt have as good of a turn out as we would have liked to have had , but we still had a great time . I believe that every-one went over to Hoover for the open over there . It was great to meet alot of new faces and I was glad to meet a few guys from OGF and put a face with a name . The fishing was "very" tough to say the least ! :( Here are the top 5 . :)

1st pl. - Englefield & Stevens with 3 fish weighing 5.40#
    2nd pl. - Davis & Davis with 5 fish weighing 5.37#
    3rd pl. - Foster & Horn with 5 fish weighing 5.33#
    4th pl. - Stansell & Mc Kinne with 5 fish weighing 5.16#
    5th pl. - Yarnell & Southan with 3 fish weighing 4.70#

1st BB went to Englefield & Stevens with a 3.29# LM
    2nd BB went to Smith & Hall with a 1.82# LM

I would like to thank Nickadams , Marshal & Will for helping me with everything . You guys ROCK !

8. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

My internet is on the fritz :( It was good to see you too Marshall. Now that I have shown Phil everything I know about not cathcing fish I will make some time to help you and Will out too :D Seriously though, we need to get out and fish together before the summer sets in. Midwest is keeping us all busy though :) I am heading down to KY this Thurs for the :B I need another try at a 10lber.
    See ya all later...