Alum Creek MUSKIE

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fishingislife, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Been fishing Alum Creek on bank near one of the boat ramps for the last couple of weeks and have caught 2 muskie! Both being over 40 inches. Below is a pic of the big one which was 46 inches. tight lines....

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Need to see pics to confirm that you have caught more fish in 2008 than me!

3. Sorry Mushi, but I don't take pics of all the fish I catch. Is there need to?

4. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

No. I meant....your pictures are not showing up....displaying....appearing...get it? LETS SEE THE SKI!

5. Ok, workin on it Mushie poo! It will be up soon!

6. Place sounds to be crawling with muskie. We went on Monday and got 3 blue-gill and a fingerling catfish, lol.

7. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

That a boy, fishingislife-poo.

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

here's your fish.................and a real dandy at that:B

Attached Files:

9. Ha ya thats one reason I dont post pics here very much, people like yourself make comments like that...... If you dont think it is 46 inches then good for you.... But I dont think I posted anything asking people if they thought it was 46 inches?

10. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

DANG! I'll meet you at the spillway at 6:00!

PS I think pizza was kidding. He's going through a stage, bare with him!

11. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

I think he was poking fun at people who seriously question the length/weight of fish!

VERY nice fish, btw. Looks like 46" to me.

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

after what has been happening in this forum lately,his humor was lost on me.
    and any further such comments as his won't sit well either.
    let's all get back to what this site is about,and quit trying to turn it into a comedy club or a cage fight.

13. Slamming skis from the bank!! I love it!!
    Great fish, dude. Congrats indeed!!!:B

14. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Awesome musky! Congratulations. That's a great fish right there!

CG

15. you snagged it!!!:D no way are you catching musky and I'm getting rock bass! nice fish, are you going to show your buddies this pic so they actually believe you caught a ski? and when is my invite to alum?

16. Riverking your more then welcome to go out with me at Alum... Just hit me up. Also I heard the hocking is good right now for s-eyes, i be heading down there within next week or so.......

17. LOL riverking yea I remeber that at college when they were given me crap in fish class! They didnt know what to say when they got the pic sent to their phones!