close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum Creek Flash

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LoweBoat, Sep 27, 2007.

1. For all you folks that fish Alum Creek,
    Don't be too surprised if a fish snaps your picture while your out fishing. I was down there yesterday afternoon for awhile. I caught a few nice crappie and a really nice 4lb LM bass. I was reaching for my camera when a jet ski wizzed by catching me in its wake. Needless to say the fish have a cheap but nice for fishing digital camera now. So don't be too surprised when that fish snaps a picture of you to show the family. I hope they practice catch & release.

LoweBoat

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Awww man! I'll be out there this sat...I'll flash em back if I see em ;)

Traffic still crazy? Usually when the buckeyes start that place is dead on Saturdays.

3. Sorry to hear that LoweBoat - I had about the same thing happen to me once. Lost a company cell phone in much the same way. Told my boss that if he tried to call me again, he'd be talking to the fishes. My boss doesn't share my humor!
    Dang fish are starting to get a real collection going. If someone would just drop a computer in the water maybe we could get a few of them on this forum and finally figure them out.

4. Steelwolve

Steelwolve COCC- Director

Theres a few of em in Alum, lost mine there a couple of months ago while trying to save a pole from going overboard. Lost the camera and the Fish but saved my pole.;)