Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fish on alum creek very often and have caught crappie, bluegills, bass, catfish, saugeye, and even a 49 inch muskie! My question is, however, can some of you guys tell me your spots for shore fishing that work well? Thanks

·
Banned
1,088 Posts
I hear if you turn left at the big oak, crawl through the multiflora rose thicket, take another left at the walnut tree, fight through the osage stand, take another left at the honey locust, walk the same distance you crawled through the rose thicket that there is good fishing there.

·
Registered
934 Posts
My tip to you. People on here do not like it when your first post is asking for spots. If you do as you see here, the trolls come out from under the bridge and say hello.

·
Registered
990 Posts
To reach my best spot, I park on Polaris Parkway and walk upstream 2.47 miles per my GPS. There is a big snag that I crawl through right before the my spot, just watch out for the skunk that lives in the snag. I normally use Smithwick 8inch suspended Rouge in clown color or a ReactionInnovation Sweet Beaver Double Wide in white trash on 4 pound line.
Good luck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have just started fishing there (mostly for musky) but have only found some crappie so far. It sounds like you are doing better than I have in my boat so far.

I will have to try to remember some of those spots suggested ;-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts