Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Line Space Screenshot Font
Fished Alum today with deerfarmer from 7:00 - 3:00. What a day! Weather was perfect for fishing! Overcast, cool, and just the right amount of wind!

Started from our first spot until we quit at 3:00. The fish were caught in 10’-16’. Every spot we fished was loaded with schools of shad and fish under them and they were very active today! We had our double limit by 11:00 am.

We also caught lots of blue gill and rock bass, a nice channel cat and a few smallmouth. It was literally non stop all day!

Screenshot of LiveScope! All crappies! Every area we fished was like this!

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Good job guys. Nathan keeps working on me to buy LiveScope. Easy for him to say with no job except fishing... pretty cool stuff but not sure if my piggy-bank is ready to take the plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hid did really well and has now been picked up by an elite team which is playing just about every weekend this fall. Still hoping to get some fishing in but enjoying watching him play.

Yes enjoy these years while they last, they go so fast! Glad he is doing well, let us know if he has any games out this way. I could cheer for him.
I am praying for a long fall. Wanted to get down to the lake a few times this summer but the heat kept me in. If you guys make it down this way give me a hollar. Take care.
Sandra

1 - 17 of 17 Posts