close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

alum crappie "duece double 0"

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sowbelly101, Nov 23, 2004.

1. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

spur of the moment trip to alum resulted in the best day fishing for crappie i have ever had. fished with dcfisher and we tore the you know what out of them all day long... we kept 41 fish and had around 12lbs of meat after cleaning them, im sure there was atleast a pound more but "we" cleaned them, and not the mouse so there was a few mistakes made with the knife. got all the fish on plastics and they wanted it sitting pefectly still, after a little jiggle that is.... green chart, was the hot color...

sowbelly :D :D :D

2. man, I need to get out sometime

good day

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

dang doooood.. you're killin me.. :p

4. sowbelly101

heres the plaintucky driftsock full of yesterdays catch...

sowbelly

Attached Files:

5. catking

catking Banned

Very nice Potbelly !!! I hear that about the green chartruse. I fished a pond last Nov and tried various colors for awhile. When I put on the green, BAM !! Caught around 40-50 10-14" ers........ THE CATKING !!! :)

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Nice work guys!

That's a plain city livewell if I ever saw one :D

7. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Nice bunch of crappies! I know about the fileting deal. I butchered some perch that Shake and I caught Saturday. :) ;)

Nice Fish!

8. Sow, man you are making me want to put away my bow and go after some of them slabs. Shotgun is next week and I'm usually done hunting after that so I'm going to try to hit Alum a couple of times. Gotta get ready for the ice season.

9. You Da Man with them Crappies.
    That's good with one more mouth to feed one of these days.

Great Job !!!!!!!

JimG

10. Nice fish! Man, I'll have to try and get down there. Any room in a boat this weekend??? Never fished Alum before.

11. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Don't let Big Daddy fish Alum.....

Seriously, Carl is a great guy and a heckuva an angler, but he will not leave any fish for us, he likes to catch all the big ones.

12. LOL!!!! Hey! That's profiling and that's WRONG!!!! :eek: :D

I promise not to keep more than a dozen for the fryer.

13. sowbelly101

shakes, your too funny, i knew you would chime in with something to say about my pail.... not going to be able to get out much over the next week and i need to get the boat back to the dealer for some warranty work. i have a broken stringer in the floor and i want to make sure i have the boat back for the early bite after the ice.. if anyone is going to go out and would like some info, pm me . i wont give up the locations, but ill tell you the the 2's and 2's that we put together to get on the fish...

happy thanksgiving
    sowbelly