Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome day on the water today. The wife and I hit the water around 7:30. Started out in the middle pool and it was on from the get go. Then we made our way down to the south pool and I couldn’t find the bigger fish like I did in the middle pool. We was off the water around 1:30. I ended up catching roughly 80 crappie. Several 9-10 inchers that I threw back. I ended up keeping 14 most was in the 11-12 inch range with a few 13’s. Also ran into a few tournament guys - Hope you guys ended up doing ok. Should be some good fishing for the next couple weeks.
Vertebrate Fish Bass Fish Fishing

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Awesome day on the water today. The wife and I hit the water around 7:30. Started out in the middle pool and it was on from the get go. Then we made our way down to the south pool and I couldn’t find the bigger fish like I did in the middle pool. We was off the water around 1:30. I ended up catching roughly 80 crappie. Several 9-10 inchers that I threw back. I ended up keeping 14 most was in the 11-12 inch range with a few 13’s. Also ran into a few tournament guys - Hope you guys ended up doing ok. Should be some good fishing for the next couple weeks.
View attachment 359999
What presentation was you using if you dont mind saying? It’s been really up and down there this year. Trying to decide Alum crappie or Indian saugeye with the GF tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts