close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum, Big Walnut, Scioto PICS

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Mushijobah, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Here are some various pictures and brief descriptions. All caught here in franklin county this past month.

[​IMG]

My brother, Casey (saugeyeslayer) with a really nice Lower Scioto Smallie.

[​IMG]

Again.

[​IMG]

Our stringer of saugeye.

[​IMG]

Whitey!

[​IMG]

Nice Big Walnut smallie.

[​IMG]

TRASH AT ALUM. So very aggervating. Thank you storm sewers!

[​IMG]

SaugER

[​IMG]

My cool glasses and I.

[​IMG]

Neat.

[​IMG]

Tough-guy longear.

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

[​IMG]

Stringer O Eyes.

[​IMG]

Again

[​IMG]

John with the stringer.

[​IMG]

We saw this guy in the shallows, cornered him into even shallower water, then John grabbed him bare handed!

[​IMG]

Teeth.

Story time is over! Stay tuned for more.

3. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Nice pics. Big Walnut is such a great creek, and then you see the trash just like your pic on alum, makes you sick(but it keeps people away thinking no GOOD fish are there). Fishing the Darby lately you sure notice the absence of trash, most of the time. Those longears and warmouths sure think they are bad news, will hit any size lure, and the pumkinseeds sure are pretty(don't say it SHWOOKIE).
    Mike

4. Nice fish..Thanks for the pics, trash is a unfortunate biproduct of people fishing around here, and people wonder why landowners are so harda$$ about letting people on there land.

5. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

nice pics. All that trash is a shame.

6. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Sad thing is most of the trash is not from fishermen, although there is enough of that, I believe its from storm sewers that collect trash people just throw on the ground, it ends up somewhere and thats our rivers.