close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum 8/22

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Buzzman, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Got out late today (about 2 PM). The lake wasn't as bad as I thought it would be for such a nice day.

Put two smallmouth and a largemouth in the boat. Main lake temp was 71.6. Caught all the fish sitting in 22 fow, casting up into 7. Fish seemed to be holding at 16.

Poked into a couple of coves to see if anything was going on... Small shad were everwhere, ony had one follow in the coves on a Rat-L-Trap.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Went to Alum today with Greenfish77 . We started at around 6:15 am and fished until 2:00 . We should have came in before noon . :( The parking lot was over flowing and there were trailers parked any where one could park it . (even on the grass areas ) We also located our fish in about the same depth . We didnt end up with alot of fish but atleast we figured out some what of a pattern .

3. Saw a couple of boats coming out as I was putting in. Getting in late, if the line was to long, I was just going to drive up to Clear Fork. I'll give Clear Fork a shot next weekend.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

We put in at the New Galena ramp . The only place that we had to tie the boat down was right in the middle of the road . :( I love to fish Clear Fork myself . Wish I had more time to get up there and fish . Its been since last spring for me . :(