Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
walleyes and whitetails
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was out this morning. dropped into the water between 730-800am at cheshire. we went back over to the big run area and started casting berkley frenzies. caught 2 large mouth and 1 30in muskie. then started trolling for saugeye and caught another muskie about the same size and 2 nice saugeye wasnt a great day but we were only out til 1130am so i guess not to bad for a short amount of time. i did see a lot of people trolling the area today but didn't see any fish caught.

i am wanting to meet some ogf people so if ya see me on the water some where say hi. grey lund angler ss with a 125 merc and a 9.9 merc also has a western ohio walleye club sticker on each side.

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
See ya there 21 ft cuddy with OGF on the front left if I am trolling I am pulling a drag bag.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gonna make the first trip back to Alum in over twenty years. We used to do OK with harnesses there. What do you guys typically troll at Alum now?
I am a Erie fisherman normally, but taking the kids camping this weekend at Alum.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I normally troll 5 lb weight to cats. I hook them through the tail. Gives them more action. I usually do pretty well on the musky.

No I'm just kidding. I was wanting to know the same info. Going to Alum on sunday, was wondering if the same applies here as it does hoover for Saugeye?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts