close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum 6-14

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Marshall, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Went to alum monday. put in at hollenback ramp by marina. Water was 2.5 feet over concrete ramp pier, maybe 3. Water looked good in the lower end. Some areas were still pretty clear. Fished below cheshire road to the dam. The coves had a nice stain to them . Caught 7 small bass only 3 would have kept.

2. Isn't that ramp further north? Not sure where it is, but it looks likje you had to run down the lake to find any clear water, yes? I'm hoping to get out this week and spend some time on Alum, if the weather permits.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Man...who in their right mind would ditch free gear, free food, and fishing with other members for a day on Alum.....:D TAPPAN BABY!

4. Would love to come to Tappan, but am committed to a Kids' Day and Environemntal day at Delaware with my club on the 19th. Was going to head home to Steubenville after that, and was wondering if the OGF guys and gals will still be out at Tappan on Sunday. It's only about 30-35 miles west of my hometown. Never had much luck bass fishing at Tappan, always headed over the hill to Clendening.

Eric

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

That's cool man...I'm just giving you a hard time!

I know a few of us will be lingering around Sunday morning...probably recovering from Saturday night's "extra cirricular" activities. Sunday is Father's Day, so I would assume most of us dads will be headed home early.

Have fun Saturday regardless!