Alum 10/21

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Ray-Ray, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Hi folks. First time poster. I live in Lewis Center. Just stumbled across this forum the other day. I did'nt even know alum creek ran north of 36/37. Thanks for the tip. Fished under the bridge on Howard rd around 8:20 Sunday morning. Had a few nibbles then landed this sucker.
    [​IMG]

Fishing the bottom with stinky bait I bought at Dicks.:)
    Ray

2. Welcome aboard Ray. One thing about Alum, you either love it or hate it. Nice catch! :B

3. Welcome to the club Ray. Our firewall at work won't let me view that pic. What is it?

4. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

Jeez Net u oughta see it....It's about a 50' muskie.....jeez that thing is huge.

5. Thanks for the welome guys. I plan on taking a few friends up to fish this Saturday. Just looking for Cat and Carp fishing from the shore. Would you guys suggest a few good spots for us?
    Thanks
    Ray

6. fishintechnician

fishintechnician Amateur legend

if you want cat or carp try fishing the scioto river north of delaware. try night crawlers, chicken liver, corn, and maybe some dough ball. that area is loaded with them and you can get some pretty big ones too. two weeks ago i caught a 27# carp on a twister tail. let me tell you it was some fight on 8# mono. good luck and welcome aboard.

7. Awesome. Any particular spot on the Scioto? Maybe a landmark to help me find it? I do not venture north of Delaware...except to go to Mid Ohio. :)