close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum 10-20-05

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Phil Carver, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Well I think that Marshall and I are going to try to find some fish at Alum on Wed. I dont know what we are going to do but I hope we get into some nice smallies. :D If any-one else is out there feel free to give us a yell . Has any-one had any luck there lately ?

2. Good luck out there, at least it looks like the weather may cooperate. I didn't spend much time seeing if the smallies were hitting last weekend, the guys that I talked to fishing for them were picking up 1 / day, but it seemed like they were the biguns (at least that was the ramp talk). I gotta think that they should be turning on out there.

3. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

How did you do Phil? I was out there last night and didn't catch a thing.. .

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Dont feel alone Adam . We went out around 10:30 and stayed out until after 5:00 . We only had 1 hit and I broke it off on the hook set . My line was freyed due to the zebra mussles and I didnt notice it . :( Oh well , I had a good time as usual fishing with Marshall . He is a realy great guy to go out with . Thanks again for going out with me man . Next time we will get them . :D

5. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Went out again today the 21st and blanked again. Wow this place has been tough lately. Thanks for taking me out phil, hopefully we can get out someday when they will bite.