close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alum 10/13 - More Muskies!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShakeDown, Oct 14, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Chopiq, KMB411 and I hit Alum yesterday afternoon huckin Vibees...I think we caught everything the lake has to offer...Whitebass (1 was a fish ohio), perch, countless crappie, 8 or so bass (both lm/sm), a cat, an few eyes (all were small this time around), a gill, and 3 muskie!! Fishing was great, and I think it's the first time I've seen every species in one outing.

A few pics...

[​IMG]

Chopiq with a nice smallie...

[​IMG]

Not as big as last weeks ski, but got this one in the boat...

[​IMG]

Double ski/eye...not big, but how often does that happen?

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

nice looking fish doooooods..
    dang the lake looks like its waaaaay down ..

3. That's awesome. I love those days when everything is feeding. Ak, the lake is down nearly 6' I drove my truck down to the water's edge at the marina ramp and was almost as far out as the docks usually are...

4. ShakeDown

Yeah...come to think of it, I think the only fish we didn't catch was a carp.

One of the reasons I like Alum so much...or is it Vibees :D Yesterday proved that anything will hit em...anything.

5. The blue/chrome color is my favorite...judging by the display at Gander and Fisherman's....I'm not the only one :F

6. ShakeDown

Definitely...I had the same thought at Gander on Friday.

7. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

8. Thanks for another good day on the water shake. Did you guys do any good after I left? Ended up getting home about 1 am from the Haunted Hoochie.

9. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

hey guys,
    another good trip...nice smallie john.
    those muskies were just stocked so please handle with care.

10. ShakeDown

Took 1 bass after we dropped you off (mainlake point). Hot bite was definitely mid-afternoon.

11. Thansk newbreed, how was the salmon fishing?