close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alot of Bacon

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by Stretch, May 30, 2007.

1. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

All I can say is "DAMN"...! ;)

2. Holy cow or should I say holy pig?? That sucker is huge!

3. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

Well, now there are those out there that claim the pics are fake and the family is lying. They have pictures and the taxi has the head. I have to ask myself though, why in the world didn't they do more like videoing, calling game warden, etc. They had to know this thing was some sort of record.

Lg_mouth

4. That is a huge Hog, but why would you kill something that rare for 800lbs of meat?

They said they had high powered rifles incase it tried to attack them but they let the little kid chase it for 3 hours shooting it 9 times with a .50 caliber revolver...I do not hunt, but I thought most hunters try to minimize the suffering of their game?

5. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

its real. and all over the news.

6. BuckHunter10

BuckHunter10 Hunting 24/7

yea I read about it and at first I thought it was fake but I guess not. I want to know how a hog can get that big. I was also wonderin how that thing walks through the woods without it knocking over trees and brush and all such things. But man is that kid lucky.

7. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

i heard some where, he spooked it and it charged him. It ate to much of that recalled pig food. LOL with all that toxic in it.