close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Almost new Neoprene Waders for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Dock Time, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I've got a pair of Gandier Mountain Guide Series 3.5 mm neoprene chest waders in size 8 for sale. They could be 4mm, but I'm pretty sure they are 3.5. Anyway, my kid only wore them twice and out grew them by the fall. He's 13 and 5'9 230lbs. These were bought last spring. They are in excellent condition with the reinforced knees. They are brown with a chest pouch and lug sole boots. Please PM if your interested. Pay Pal accepted. First $50.00 gets em. Pick up preferred, but will ship for an extra $15.00.

Thanks,

Dock Time

2. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Bump # 1.....nice waders....fish, hunt or whatever!

3. Bdrape

Bdrape

0   0   0

Does size 8 refer to the boot size? My son wears 7 1/2 but is only about 115 pounds. I expect that these would be to big in the middle. Maybe not, let me know more specifics.

Bdrape

4. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Size 8 is the boot size. My son was 5'5 or so when I bought these and then he started a large growth spurt. How tall is your kid? I would think they would fit fine. They may bunch up a little in the knees or crouch, but I don't think it will be a big deal. I'll measure the inseam for you to get a good idea.

Dock Time

5. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

I'll be in Cleveland tommorrow afternoon/eve...pm me with your complete address and i'll take them off your hands.!$
    Dean 330-441-1674 anytime

6. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Waders have been sold. Thanks.