close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

all kmarts huge fishing sale

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by pig, Mar 1, 2009.

1. pig

pig

kmarts around toledo have there fishing lures and poles at great prices just came from one and all power bait,yum,booha spiners are 1.00 and ulgysticks are 20.00 they must be gettting ride off there fishing section i just spent 40dollars and got 40 baits

2. Was there any fishing lines on sale? Looks like you got a great deal :) ....Dan

3. pig

pig

yes all line was under 5.00 most of it was berkly

4. Thank you. Heading out this afternoon. Thanks again....Dan

5. aRcHi3bUnKeR

aRcHi3bUnKeR Frustrated Bass Fisherman

I'm putting my shoes on right now. I'm in Cleveland so I'll be interested to see if they're on sale here too. Thanks for the heads up!

6. Which one in toledo did you go to? I just went to the one on navarre and they dont have much.

7. I just hit the one on the North side of Lima, and found out I was late. They was cleaned out of everything but rods and reels. The eastgate Kmart didn't have too much to start with, but they have a few things left.

Thanks for the heads up though!!

8. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Called the Medina store when I read this thread this morning and they were not participating :( Some $1 spinner baits would have been sweet.

9. Lima Kmart is sold out, just stopped in and the aisle had been cleared already.

Thanks for the tip though!

10. aRcHi3bUnKeR

aRcHi3bUnKeR Frustrated Bass Fisherman

I went to the Super KMart @ 7700 Brookpark Rd. in Cleveland and they ARE NOT running this sale. I actually went to WalMart down the street and they were cheaper on pretty much everything. WalMart did have some $1 spinnerbaits and a few bags of 5ct. plastic craw, lizard, and grubs for $1.37. Woulda been nice but no sales at the Brookpark Rd. KMart location.