Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Just got home from Avon. It's pouring at my house. Got to fish for about twenty minutes when the wind and waves kicked up. We cleared the lines and made it to the ramp. Just as we got the cover on the boat, the skies opened up and the rain came, quite hard. Sat at Craigs for about an hour waiting for it to pass. It was still raining hard when we gave up and headed home.

·
Registered
338 Posts
we are doing a nite bite out of lorain . but a bud of a friend said that they got 85 eyes out geneva last sunday .but we dont know the numbers. so it does look like they have moved farther east .

jim:G

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
we are doing a nite bite out of lorain . but a bud of a friend said that they got 85 eyes out geneva last sunday .but we dont know the numbers. so it does look like they have moved farther east .

ID be curious to see some pics or proof of this.... Im not a betting man, but im willing to bet the house,car,and boat someone's chain is getting pulled......hard.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,379 Posts
ID be curious to see some pics or proof of this.... Im not a betting man, but im willing to bet the house,car,and boat someone's chain is getting pulled......hard.
George, I felt that chain being pulled clear down here in Trumbull County. :D

·
Banned
4,058 Posts

i do know 84 walleye were caught last week....but that was between 3 boats. And he even has pictures to prove it.

if that is what you meant, i believe you since i seen it for myself. But if you are implying that ONE boat got 84 walleye, im throwing the brown BS flag.

Just fyi--here is what 84 walleye look like on a cleaning table ;)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts