close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alex's first cat.

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sevenx, Aug 7, 2007.

1. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Here are some pics from a trip a while back of Alex's first cat. We were using wax worms and he caught this little guy right off the bank in about 2ft of water. He was thrilled (I was just a little excited myself) He has the fever allready and is always after me to fish or pretending to be fishing off the couch.He come into the shop with me on sundays and pretends to fish in a big barrel cooler that I have for 5hrs straight. To much fun. S[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. That is great dude! My kids fish with me quite a bit too. They both have a GREAT time when catching and a not so great time when FISHING. hahah I try to take them to places that have a lot of bluegill so they keep busy and have fun. My son is at the point where he wants to bait everyone elses hook and take all the fish off the hook so it's getting much easier on me. Just this year, my daughter started baiting her own hook. Life is good! Nothing beats the look in their eyes when they catch something they were not expecting.

Keep taking him out! Someday he'll be on the pro Bass tour and give you his last years model boat. hahah

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

nice catch.and judging from the pic,i'd say he's into it:D

4. Plus, he's cheering for the right team.

5. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Yeh he is hooked, Rush, He is allready a dedicated Bengals fan. The other night the wife and I were watching the Steelers game, he asked who was playing I told him the steelers were playing the saints and he actually said steelers boooooo. Hes allready carring around his D fence little retractable sign. He will get to go to a game this year again so I can't wait. S

6. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

That's the perfect way to start.