Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Senior Executive Member
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aldi, which is an inexpensive grocery store, is selling various outdoors stuff this week for their special. along with tents and sleeping bags they are selling Quantum Ultralite rod/reel combos for $16. they aren't really anything special, and the 4lb line they come with probably needs to be changed, but hey, its $16!

I picked up a few and tried for crappie today @ Hoover. skunked, but the rods/reels seemed to work decently. they didn't break after 2 and a half hours of use!

this is in Columbus, btw. not sure if other Aldis are doing it. there is one near campus by the Lowe's right off of Hudson.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I picked two up and they are pretty decent. They also have four packs of rapala lures with a keychain for $16.00.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I was at Aldi's in Rocky River today (Saturday 4/28) and saw this combo. For anyone looking for a nice inexpensive perchin' rig... go get 'em! The reels have 2 ball bearings and the rods seem decent. They had about 12 left at Rocky River. (I didn't buy any as I already have 4 ultralite rigs.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts