close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

albino fawn pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish2day, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Subject: white deer fawn
    Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:39:58 +0000

This is a very unique set of pictures. The subject matter is a rare occurance and was caused by a very unusual accident, but the result is just a teeny off of spectacular. I trust you will enjoy them.

Subject: Fw: white deer fawn

This was sent by a man in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.

Albino Whitetail Deer..

A very eventful day around here... A once in many lifetimes experience! I saw this lil' feller run out in front of a car-- thought it was a lost baby goat. Stopped to get it, and WOW!! A real Albino Whitetail Deer. Just hours old, but doing fine. No Momma deer around. Another car nearly hit it in front of me ..

Well, he is THE neatest thing any of us ever saw. And such a 'freak of nature', that only 1 in more than a million are even born. He took his bottle of food, followed us around the house, doing great. So, we called the Zoo & Fossil Rim, who were both interested, but we're going to send him to a Rehab farm. Maybe he will make it in captivity somewhere and be appreciated. So rare... Sure wanted to keep him tho. but, not the thing to do. And not LEGAL either. Here are a couple of pictures to show you. He was snow white, pink eyes, ears, nose and hooves. Kids called him POWDER. He was SO small. That is my shoe lying beside him... WOW..how cool is that??

Pass this around, a lot of folks have never and will probably never see even another picture of an Albino deer fawn......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

Attached Files:

2. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

That is really cool. Thanks for the picture.

3. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

4. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Thanks, Het. I only saw the most recent forward of that email. Still cool pics tho.

5. I saw a nice sized albino buck on my way hame from work several months ago. Nice pics.

6. thats crazy. i have never seen anything like that. i like the name the kids gave it maybe it will stick with him. or is it a her? lol thanks for the pictures