AK's or SKS's and HP mags???

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by BigChessie, Nov 1, 2008.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Are HC Mags and/or SKS or AK-47's allowed to be posted for sale. I have a bunch of mags for 7.62X39 that I do not need.

2. I believe that there was a ad in the classifieds a couple months back that had AR parts in it that was deleted.

3. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

chess,i'd just list them as various mags for an sks/ak and have people pm you.
    i'd think that would be okay but one of the mods could say for sure.
    hey,i finally got back to work!
    long story,the political situation here is in the dumpster.our outgoing safety director said in the herald(saturday) that our union has a "strangle hold" on the city!
    hell,he use to be the chief here at one time! a real peach.

4. BigChessie

Thats good to hear Jeff! Good for you!:) . I finally just said the heck it with all and took the retirement as of Oct 11.;) So now been doing alot with the guns shows. Finding new toys and putting a few projects together. lol So I have some drums and other HC mags that I don't need now. Take care and stay safe buddy! BC

5. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

I got a ak-47 and a sks. they own

6. BigChessie

Wow! Had a ton of PM's. In case I missed you, I am going to hang on to them all until after the next gun show. I would like to see how the election has affected the market. Thanks, BC

7. I just checked the website of a place that I bought AR15 magazines from not even a week ago, they have went up $3 per mag and there on backorder.