close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Akron Ohio Game Fishing Night Out!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sluggo, Apr 14, 2005.

1. How's it going everyone! I live in the Akron are and was just wondering if anyone would want to put together a 'Ohio Game Fishing' night out . . . you know get together at some bar, down a few drinks, put some faces to the usernames, share some info. on fishing spots, techniques, and just have some fun! I thought maybe we could do it maybe once a month? If you guys are already doing something like this . . . I would love to join. I am fairly new to the are and would enjoy meeting great people who love to fish! Let me know if any of you are interested!

Sluggo

2. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

I think a get-together on the water is a little more appropriate. There are a couple of outings each year and I'd keep my eye on the N.E. forum and this one for info.

Go to the N.E. section and mention something about "pike" or the "cuyahoga" and you'll make tons of friends :D

3. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

did someone say pike?? :)

flash--------------------------out

4. ..did someone say Cuyahoga? ;)

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

theres no pike in the cuyahoga!

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Sluggo....

Welcome to the forums! Social events are a great way to not only socialize, but also share the above mentioned. They can be on the water or in designated establishments. We have done both around here, and continue to have a great time doing so! If anything were to be set up there, DA CHICK and I would be interested in going :) Always great to put faces with names.

As for the West Branch outing, if you are free that weekend....make sure you attend. It was a great time last year....and looking promising to be a good time again this year. Tons of food.....and you can laugh your butt off at us carpers doing our thing bankside at the same location :) Or you can join us to catch a few scrappy fighters while your at it :) Bring a rod....and we'll supply the rest :)

I think they did a boat match last year....where they paired up members with boat owners that were going to get out on the water to do some fishing. Again....another great way to meet people.

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

yeah, the west branch outing is always a blast. i wish i could make it.