Akron Beacon Crime Watch

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by seanb19, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Robbery

An Ellet man told police he was at a Springfield Lake fishing area Aug. 6 when two men asked for a cigarette and then attacked him. They fled with money and his fishing equipment, total value $710.

Thought you guys might be interested.

2. I'd sure be interesed in getting my hands on these #$@#$^%$ for a little street justice! Hope they catch them!

3. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

yeah that is some bs i would go on craigslist and see if anyone is selling anything like was stolen if i were that guy.

4. Concealed Carry........

5. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Any idea what time of day/night?

Buick

6. I couldn't agree more! With the way the economy is in Ohio right now I can only see crime getting worse.

J.

7. jay2k

jay2k Inch short

Been fishing springfield the last few weekends, and all I can say is my doors are locked and windows up when the boats in the water.

8. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Like the license plate says on the front of my truck. "Insured by Smith & Wesson" CCW. Don't leave home without it.

9. Thanks for the update sean. Be careful fishing those waters. Lucky for me, i stayed up north for this school year.