close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Akron Beacon Crime Watch

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by seanb19, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Robbery

An Ellet man told police he was at a Springfield Lake fishing area Aug. 6 when two men asked for a cigarette and then attacked him. They fled with money and his fishing equipment, total value $710.

Thought you guys might be interested.

2. I'd sure be interesed in getting my hands on these #$@#$^%$ for a little street justice! Hope they catch them!

3. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

yeah that is some bs i would go on craigslist and see if anyone is selling anything like was stolen if i were that guy.

4. Concealed Carry........

5. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Any idea what time of day/night?

Buick

6. I couldn't agree more! With the way the economy is in Ohio right now I can only see crime getting worse.

J.

7. jay2k

jay2k Inch short

Been fishing springfield the last few weekends, and all I can say is my doors are locked and windows up when the boats in the water.

8. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Like the license plate says on the front of my truck. "Insured by Smith & Wesson" CCW. Don't leave home without it.

9. Thanks for the update sean. Be careful fishing those waters. Lucky for me, i stayed up north for this school year.