close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Airless paint sprayer.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Aug 10, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Sherwin Williams Airless sprayer, Super Nova SP-upright. 100' hose. 2- spray guns, 24 tips. Cost over $2000.00 new with everything. 5- years old. Just rebuilt. Great outfit.Great condition. Was asking $750.00. Needs to sell it ASAP. My son is buying a new one. Make and offer on this. Price dropped to $400.00. He called me today and said he really needs to get rid of it as soon as possible. Call him@ 614-301-7061. Cell#. Randy Miller. He moving and need to sell it ASAP.

2. DaleM

0   0   0

bump it back up.

3. DaleM

0   0   0

You mean no one is interested in this outfit? This is a $2000.00 outfit with tons of tips and two sprayers. Anyone want to make me an offer?

4. Wish I had more work to pay it off Dale

5. DaleM

0   0   0

Price just reduced to $400.00, really needs to get rid of it soon. Call him @ 614-301-7061- Randy

6. DaleM

0   0   0

No one interested in this outfit for that price?

7. DaleM

0   0   0

Back up again. He still has this outfit. Sherwin Williams said it is worth well over $800.00 with all the tips, guns and rebuilt. Cheap way for someone that paints to get a great outfit.

8. Dale I wish I had the extra $$$$$ right now due to I know what your son has as in the S.W. Super Nova SP up right I have used them many times and they are a nice set up. I have a Titan 440 which I bought 2 years ago for $500.00. I will get a hold of some of my painting buddies and see if any of them our looking for a sprayer.......Rich

9. DaleM

0   0   0

Thanks Rich. If any of them are interested have them call him on his cell phone, as I'll be in Canada after today. Thanks.