Afternoon fishing....

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by ParmaBass, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Anyone looking for an afternoon or evening fishing trip on Erie give me a holler! I work days and I'm usually home and ready to go by 3 or 3:30. I keep my boat at Edgewater Marina. If you have a boat and want to swap a trip I'm game, if you don't have a boat and would be willing to chip in some gas money that would work also. I'm pretty new to the Walleye thing, so if you want to go after Eyes, please have some knowledge and your own equipment, I've only got 2 trolling combos, but 4 rod holders. Perch fishing on the hand, I'm quite seasoned at!

I'm on here quite often, so shoot me a pm if interested!

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

I'll be doing some after work short trips next week possibly. I usually need a guy for the short after work evening trips. If I plan on going I bring the boat to work with me and can be at the ramp at 6. I'll shoot you a PM, when fall comes and the night bite hits I'm out there up to 3 times per week. we'll hook up out there. I might be able to teach you a thing or two about walleye fishing.

3. I'll be looking to head out for evening trip's in acouple of weeks.No doubt when the fall comes and you guy's would like some company I would be glad to join you guy's and split costs too.I have the gear but not always a partner to pull the big boat in and out.
    Thanks mike

4. K gonefishin

We will definetely get out and fish, I don't know any other Royalton OGF'ers it will for sure make hooking up nice and easy, meet at the house at whatever time and we'll be on our way to the lake. As soon as I get back from the Salmon trip starting next tuesday we'll hit it soon.

5. Parma, I'd like to swap trips with you. You gonna fish the derby by any chance? I'm gonna be looking for derby guys to fish with. But that said, pm me and we'll get together anyway.

MikeC

6. K gonefishin

I'm always looking for derby guys as well, I try to get out 3 times per week while it's going on.

7. ParmaBass

I metioned fishing the derby with Bigdaddy300, I'd like to fish it, not sure if he wanted to or not though. My Bass fishing is done by then. Derby is First week in Nov.- First week in Dec. or something like that?? Mike let me know when you want to get out. I still owe you a Perch trip! Shoot me a pm about the derby if you want to hook up for that too...

8. Pm'd you Parma, let's do it.

Kgone keep me in mind for a couple derby outings. your boat or mine, doesn't matter. pm me as the derby nears.

MikeC

9. K gonefishin

Sounds good, although I plan on meeting up with your prior to derby time. :B

10. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Iffin yu need feeshin pardnrer yu go here
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/community/showthread.php?t=115598

11. leadcorebean

leadcorebean Charter Captain

count me in this bunch too guys!!! ill take out anyone i dont care i just wanna fish!! pm or call me up my numbers in the list..

12. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

13. ParmaBass

Van is a funny guy! lol....... I'll be ready to go here in about a week!!!!!!

14. I would love to chase some walleyes with anyone of you guys. I don't have a boat but will be more then happy to pich in for gas. I have never jigged for them but want to try it.

15. I'd like to go for perch sometime next month. I'll be glad to chip in for fuel.

16. Lmk if you need to fill boat, i'm here in canton, close to state st. And rt 44
    don't have any trolling equipment but everything else.
    GAS AND BAIT MONEY NO PROBLEM

Thanks, bill

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  17. LJACKSON36

LJACKSON36 Angler For Life

If anyone is going to be going out anytime soon for perch or Eyes I would be more than willing to help with gas and/or food. I live with in a stones throw of the lake at the moment and I can bwe at the edgewater or 72nd marina within minutes. just say the word.