African Cichlids for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Crazyheaven, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Crazyheaven

Crazyheaven

0   0   0

Melanochromis auratus are beautiful yellow and black aquarium fish. They are African Cichlids. These are about 1.5 inches in length. Many to choose from. We are running out of room for them as they continue to grow. Selling for $1 each.

Pictures available by request.

2. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

3. Crazyheaven

Crazyheaven

0   0   0

Oops. Galloway Ohio. Near Columbus.

4. buzzing byrd

buzzing byrd

0   0   0

Tanks are kinda of full myself,but I always keep a few auratus in the mix. They have some of the best personalitys of any fish I have kept. Had an auratus about 15 years ago, he lived for 13 years. Some buddy's of mine had tanks also and we passed him around between us probably four or five times. We still talk about that fish. Sorry if I went on a rant when you are trying to sell fish. Galloway is a little far for me.

5. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

Thats a bit of a drive From Port Clinton...thanks though.:)

6. timmyv

timmyv

0   0   0

How big do these cichlids get? I have 3 assorted ones that are around 6-7 inches but would be willing to set up another tank and grow out a few of these so they get big enough to put in my 75.

7. Crazyheaven

Crazyheaven

0   0   0

They get to around 6 inches. Slightly on the aggressive side. I'm guessing assorted means mixed. It's really hard to tell the behavior of mixed fish so it would be hard to offer you advice on how well they would work for you.